Re: problem with update & upgrade & install & postgresql

From: Eric Blake
Subject: Re: problem with update & upgrade & install & postgresql
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 17:10:51 -0500

On 03/28/2017 05:01 PM, DZ OS wrote:
> hello i have a problem to do updates & upgrades & installations
> when i do 'apt-get upgrade' it show me E: dpkg was interrupted, you must
> manually run 'dpkg --configure -a' to correct the problem.
> then when i do 'dpkg --configure -a' it show me this

Thanks for the report, but you've reached the GNU coreutils list. We
don't maintain apt-get or dpkg or postgresql here, so we really aren't
the right people to answer your question.

You may have better luck by asking your distro's support list for help,
as the problem is occurring while trying to install something from your
distro.