RE: How to submit my utility for inclusion in coreutils?

From: Quiroz, Hector
Subject: RE: How to submit my utility for inclusion in coreutils?
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2017 14:29:02 +0000

Thanks for your reply.
I will write it in c then I will ask again.
Thanks

Legal Disclaimer: Information contained in this e-mail, including any files
transmitted with it, may contain confidential medical or business information
intended only for use by the intended recipient(s).  Any unauthorized
disclosure, use, copying, distribution or taking of any action based on the
contents of this email is strictly prohibited.  Review by any individual other
than the intended recipient does not waive or surrender the physician-patient
privilege or any other legal rights.  If you received this e-mail in error,
please delete it immediately and notify the sender by return email.