factor -- print factorization in exponential form

From: Emanuel Landeholm
Subject: factor -- print factorization in exponential form
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 00:49:36 +0100

List,

I'm working with large composite numbers and would like to have the option
of printing the factorization in exponential form. I have attached a patch
for printing factorizations in this form:

    $ src/factor
    68000
    68000: 2^5 5^3 17

I'm no expert on GNU coding standards so my patch is probably not 100%
kosher. Also, I haven't figured out how to make long_options[] work (is
this code path a NOP on non-debug builds?) so my patch simply hard codes
exp_form to true. Maybe some of the devs could massage my patch into
something more workable.

Cheers and thanks in advance!