Re: Difference in binaries present in old and new versions of gnu tools

From: Kaz Kylheku (Coreutils)
Subject: Re: Difference in binaries present in old and new versions of gnu tools
Date: Thu, 03 May 2018 11:08:20 -0700

On 2018-05-02 23:23, Mathai, Eldho (Nokia - IN/Bangalore) wrote:
After the make install we could see many binaries are missing in the
latest when compared with our existing old version. Can you help me
here to know why these binaries are missing and where can I get the
latest versions of these missing binaries.

Do you honestly think that "mysql_upgrade_shell" and "omniidlrun.py"
are GNU core utilities???