Fwd: rfe? cp from symlink -> to symlink? cp symlink meta-info(target) wi

From: L A Walsh
Subject: Fwd: rfe? cp from symlink -> to symlink? cp symlink meta-info(target) with "-a"? (vs. no diagnostic)
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 16:52:13 -0700

I sent this a few hours ago, but haven't seen it come up on this list.
Is the list ok, or just being slow?

FWIW, I left of the 's' on this addr, and got back a bounce in less than a
minute.
That's why I'm wondering about the rtt of a non-bounce mail?

I'm mostly just seeing messages from "assaf gordon"...