criawips-devel

[cria-devel] A simple clip implementation

From: Renato Araujo
Subject: [cria-devel] A simple clip implementation
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 19:05:47 -0300

Hi all,

I'm using the libcc to draw a Tv program guide. Using the current implementation I got a decrease in speed when I was drawing about 2080 rectangles with text on the scrolled window. To fix this I implemented a simple clip feature on the cc_item_render using the GdkRegion received from cc-view-widget during the expose event.

This is the patch, I would like to know if it is the best way to do this or you have another ideas?

Feedbacks are welcome.

BR

--
Renato Araujo Oliveira Filho