dataexplorer-help

[Dataexplorer-help] Trying to connect Ultramat 18 via Raspberry Pi

From: Lena Brüder
Subject: [Dataexplorer-help] Trying to connect Ultramat 18 via Raspberry Pi
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2018 20:14:07 +0200

Hi together,
I am currently trying to set up DataExplorer with my Ultramat 18 on my
Raspberry pi. For some reason it keeps saying "SerialPortException:
Number of transfer error exceed the acceptable limit of 15". I'd love
to give more information, but I don't know where I can find the log
files :(. I aready configured the global log level, but don't know
where to find the files.

I can say that the device USB/RS232-Chip seems to be recognized, kernel
messages say it's working, and I get a /dev/ttyUSB0.

Can you help me?

All the best,
Lena