dazuko-devel

Re: [Dazuko-devel] Problems to get some events

From: John Ogness
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-devel] Problems to get some events
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 21:23:44 +0200

Guilherme wrote:
> I get events, in the monitored
> directory, when: create a file, change file, remove
> directory, but when I create directories and move
> files inside of the monitored directory, I don't
> identify this... Any idea??

Dazuko only captures events that are related to
creating/removing/changing file contents. When you move a file within a
directory, you don't actually touch it's contents.

Creating directories also isn't captured (because no one ever wanted it
until now).

However, support for these other types of events are planned for future
versions of Dazuko. But they won't show up until sometime next year.

John Ogness

P.S. It surprises me that you are using 2.2.1. That version has a typo
in the FreeBSD code that causes it not to compile. I assume you either
fixed it yourself, or you are using 2.2.2-pre1 or 2.3.0.

--
Dazuko Maintainer