dazuko-help

Re: [Dazuko-help] need a close event from dazukofs

From: John Ogness
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-help] need a close event from dazukofs
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 12:39:15 +0100

On 2009-12-17, Nil Nik <address@hidden> wrote:
> I think dazukofs does not support a CLOSE event.

You are correct. DazukoFS does not support a close event.

> I need a action on close event. How do i get CLOSE event?

You could either hack DazukoFS to provide close events. (It wouldn't
be too difficult.) Or you could use some other notification project
that does provide CLOSE events (such as RedirFS or fanotify).

> Also if folder is mounted using smbfs/cifs and we specify this
> mounted folder to watch for dazukofs, it does not detect the files
> copied from other machine.is there any solution/workaround for
> this???

You must mount DazukoFS _before_ starting the smbfs/cifs server.

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer