dcc-dev

[Dcc-dev] geometrically

From: Louise Mahoney
Subject: [Dcc-dev] geometrically
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 22:38:29 +0400

But you see, undercover.
And, they will wave back, secure in the fact that "the system" will protect them.
the menacing imperialist. Oh, and political correctness has played its part as well. and I'm not surprised.
In my opinion, they have no credibility left.
Where do you think some of the money goes? That meant that Hindus, Hare Krishnas, and even other sects of Islam were also targets of jihad. In my opinion, they have no credibility left.
James Ujaama went to jail for merely exploring the establishment of a training ground in Oregon.
Did you know that the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem met with Hitler and even raised up a Bosnian Muslim division of SS Panzer troops? Cold, calculating, and covert, they plotted and planned attack after attack.
Thus began a history of more than twenty-five years of homegrown terrorism in the West.
but, they did anyway. Fuqra has operated actual camps in NY and VA for years without consequence. Operatives of Fuqra's security companies have been known to conduct brazen surveillance of various targets. We are indeed involved in much wider war than many realize.
In my opinion, they have no credibility left. Children are supposed to want to grow up and be doctors and teachers and firemen and astronauts.
You think I'm kidding.
Oh, and political correctness has played its part as well. As has correctly been noted in the news, the Islamofascist threat does not stem from one group, but from many groups who share common inspiration, common goals, and common connections.
One Mohammad Gilani, a general in the communist-era military, served as chief of the Taliban air force.
That meant that Hindus, Hare Krishnas, and even other sects of Islam were also targets of jihad. I believe their indoctrination far exceeds that of the Nazis. It is unclear whether or not it was the forerunner to EPAI, but there were a good many more employees listed on its roster. Licensed for armed security and investigations. In Pakistan, Fuqra is known as a jihadi organization. As has correctly been noted in the news, the Islamofascist threat does not stem from one group, but from many groups who share common inspiration, common goals, and common connections. Oh, and did you know Cuba has free education and high literacy rates? We did not connect dots. We're at war with terrorists.