dcc-dev

[Dcc-dev] mama

From: Cornelius Thompson
Subject: [Dcc-dev] mama
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 10:02:18 +0200

It should compliment life instead. so i thought of it as not only did i lose the one i've been waiting for to one guy but many guys!
People who I care for around me know so much about me that its kinda hard to hide something from them.
I haven't written lyrics or songs for the band, not a single thing. There will be times when love, seems to be the only thing that one needs and there will be times when love is the last thing that one needs.
Patience and forgiveness would be the main virtues I guess but its like what people say, time will heal all wounds or does it? Question is, how lucky are the rest in this world?
i still keep in touch with my ex. althought we never end up as a couple, but at least i am grateful that we are still friends. Well basically we used to go out together in a relationship a while back.
i think there are many who share my stand kot. ' but some people know better.
Honestly I don't know.
Heck, I actually woke up from the dream and found myself going to the kitchen to get her a glass of water cause she said she was thirsty.
you know what i mean? Bad fights, huge argument or even flying flower pots and frying pans.
Gosh that sounds so lame, feels like I'm going through a mid-life crisis or something. But if the friendships start to interfere with our lives or becomes hurdles and actually prevent us from moving on properly, then it's just not worth it!
i'm amazed that you, of all people sifu prefer see only and no touch Cheers! Thanks for hopping by Cheers!
It's always good i think, i mean one's got nothing to lose in being friends right ? I know I've blogged about this before and till this very day, I haven't found an answer for it just yet.
If I get to see the same car again it would be pure chance and not planned.
hehehedude, welcome back!