dcciv-users

[Dcciv-users] Re: deal

From: Thelma Kiser
Subject: [Dcciv-users] Re: deal
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 10:20:56 +0500

Thats a very good idea, Paul. Always granting the eye of childhood, which tends to see anyone over the age of twenty-five as elderly, he thought Shinny must be a11 of seventy-five now.

IN "Oh, this is terrible. He would take a hell of a thump, but he had already seen how fastidious Annie was about locking her doors. Not that I would ever try to change your mind about anything you chose to think — a Mister Smart Guy like you who thinks for a living. The man who had done that had eyed the drive-up teller with a lively, interested eye — tall, blonde, wearing a purple dress that had cupped her curves with a lovers touch.

That was not an idea he was able to articulate or even understand, not then; he had been in too much pain. After all, Im crazy, arent I?

The other two were Kreigs, the best locks in the whole world, according to his ex-cop friend Tom Twyford. The district attorney had a hand-mark on Girl Christophers face and throat which corresponded to the size of Annies hand, complete with the mark of the amethyst ring she wore on the fourth finger of her right hand.