dcciv-users

[Dcciv-users] chauvinism jade

From: Meg Flanagan
Subject: [Dcciv-users] chauvinism jade
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 19:23:21 +0300

Let's get it straight.
With bright silver hair, a weathered face and an affinity for cobalt blue suits and pearls, Richards was instantly recognizable to national television audiences.
Let's get it straight.
If so, a dandy effort.
Unrelentingly hilarious, and unashamedly psychotic.
In effect, Bond has now been "Bourne-ified. And asking where they throw the towel when they're done masturbating.
The fan you see is necessary to help get primary ignition going.
Pay off bills with a home refinance loan from Countrywide home loans.
She pushed for increases in public education funding and promoted business expansion in the state.
A hellishly dark aquatic scent, evocative of fathomless oceanic deeps, the mysteries of madness buried under crushing black waters, and the brooding eternal evil that lies beneath the waves. Her biggest mistake, and one which we're still paying for today, was not taking George W.
Moreover, the stars and bars are a beautiful design and show nothing whatsoever about a person's views about non-whites.
His wife has a great shot at being our next President. Let's get it straight.
He's a bad guy because he supported harsher drug sentencing, opposed reducing oil usage, and supported limits on medical liability lawsuits.
With bright silver hair, a weathered face and an affinity for cobalt blue suits and pearls, Richards was instantly recognizable to national television audiences. No one has suggested that George Allen did anything racist or anti-black in his work in the Senate or as Governor. If so, a dandy effort.
He's a bad guy because he voted against same-sex marriage. Personally, I don't really have much of a preference either way. Her biggest mistake, and one which we're still paying for today, was not taking George W.
Now, going into the last weekend of the season, Houston has a very real chance to take the division outright and make the playoffs.
You'd have to be a fucking idiot to think this was anything less than an opportunity for sweet, sweet revenge.
His wife has a great shot at being our next President. And Foley is "misguided?
I agree, that's not great. Let's get it straight. She pushed for increases in public education funding and promoted business expansion in the state.
What game were you guys watching?