dcciv-users

[Dcciv-users] corrupt song

From: Nolly Holden
Subject: [Dcciv-users] corrupt song
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 12:38:41 +0200

My family has converted to the low-car lifestyle. Most importantly, just how tiny was that miniature quilt?
I was always healthy, always concerned about the world around me, always trying to be better.
The Cure is an excellent cause; the Congolese, well, I think your money will have a greater impact there. Some of the mess is a bright chaotic scattering of pinks and blues, florals and plaids.
It's a full moon in August.
I mean, really, seeds and fountains have nothing on marionberry jammers and the best ginger molasses cookies in town.
The night before the fair entries were due, I invited Larissa over to craft together, enlisting my husband to remove the children for the evening. I took three rolls of film.
You know what I mean, right?
I designed and helped my mom sew all the bridesmaids dresses, in a variety of gorgeous reds and pinks and oranges. Since his sister lives only a few blocks away, we see her and her various projects a lot. It seems to be the month of causes.
Well that's my sweet spot.
I keep gazing at this photo, and at the strips curled up like silky, woolly snakes everywhere I look.
I'd been car dieting for the two months leading up to the event.
That's one of the things Cafe au Play means to me. That's how mentally and physically drained I was. Eventually we arrived at a coach called the "Sightseer Lounge. Should that be my "original item"?
But I really know a ton, I've learned it in the trenches . I'm knitting a second one for my friend Liz' baby, Eve, and I'll post the pattern eventually. " "Oh I don't have a friend! It was a long way from home and I had the boys in the trailer, we were moving slowly.
Maybe I'll save those for October. The cable pattern is loosely based on Trellis.
I've done a lot of interesting, amazing and relatively difficult things in my life. I think what I want to say, it's this: using the bike, my own two feet, and the bus instead of driving a car has changed me utterly. There's kitty coming in the window, right over the pinwheel blankie Larissa made for Truman.
I didn't even know it was gone until the next day, and Jonathan gave it up for lost.
This is really the blanket of many colors, isn't it? And with car dieting, comes biking.
Jonathan came home a few days later. If you have ever knit, or blogged, or if you think you can appreciate the lifestyle, you should absolutely go to one of her book signings.
I kept passing people in their front yards gardening, on the sidewalks, biking past me.
The way the strips feel, heavy and soft against my legs when I knit them, turning from knit to purl, right side to wrong side, is a heady experience.