ddd

runtime question about ddd

From: David Ronis
Subject: runtime question about ddd
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 14:45:25 -0400

I've been using ddd-3.3.1/gdb-5.0 to debug a fortran program on an
i686-pc-linux-gnu box.   Myprogram was compiled with gcc/g77-3.0 with
-O0 -g.

In any event,  I've set a breakpoint at a frequently visited part of my
code.  However, sometimes when I press continue, the source window
shifts to other parts of the code and a red  arrow appears next to
certain lines (as if I were getting a SIGSEGV); however the execution
doesn't stop, and I continue on until the next breakpoint is
encountered.

What's going on?  The numbers I get seem reasonable.

David

P.S., I don't subscribe to this list,  so please CC me directly.