ddd

Lloydstsb online banking

From: Lloydstsb Security Department
Subject: Lloydstsb online banking
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 05:41:02 +0200

  Security Alert!!

  Technical services of the Lloyds TSB Bank are carrying out a planned software upgrade.
  We earnestly ask you to visit the following link to start the procedure customers
  data confirmation.

  Please note that Your Lloyds TSB Online Account is about to expire. In order for it to remain active, please use the link below

  We present our apologies and thank you for co-operation.

  Please do not answer to this email - follow the instructions given above.

  This instruction has been sent to all bank customers and is obligatory to follow.