ddd

insight and ddd

From: John Pham
Subject: insight and ddd
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 00:23:35 -0700

oddity between CYGWIN insight and ddd GUI interface to GDB.

if I start 'insight python' - then click run - it would create a python window where
I can enter some program and run and create a crash which I can view where it crash

But if I start ddd python - ddd would start - and I see (gdb) which I type 'run'
it just sit idle,  so on another CYGWIN shell, I would type 'ps'  - which I saw
python get start in the background. but where is the python console??

any suggestions for CYGWIN?

John