ddd

command line arguments..

From: scott_mcdade
Subject: command line arguments..
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 18:16:56 -0600

Hello:

I am new to using ddd so please excuse me the trivialness of this question.

I am trying to debug a standalone Ansi C executable the requires 2 command line arguments to run.    I can’t seem to figure out how in ddd to supply input arguments.   I have worked around this by hard coding values in the program to satisfy the input requirements.   Is there a  way once you load your source code into ddd to provide some kind of command line argument?

Thank you,  Scott

Scott E. McDade

Agilent Technologies

Sr. Applications Engineer