ddd

RE: Debugging multi-threaded programmes - I suggest compiling -O0 and Ke

From: Aref Taidi
Subject: RE: Debugging multi-threaded programmes - I suggest compiling -O0 and Keep-It-Simple
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 09:47:59 +0100

Many thanks for your replies and help. I guess I have to compile with O0
when I have a problem and after sorting it out switch back to O2. This would
cause other problems which we don't go into, but as long as the finished
product is built with O2 and works then I shouldn't complain!

The next thing to do is to find out how to attach/detach to live threads,
but I guess that's a matter of reading some manuals.

Many thanks again for your help.

Aref