ddd

Re: Mac OS use of ddd

From: Adanna Eziri
Subject: Re: Mac OS use of ddd
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2020 16:56:50 -0600

Thanks,

I was looking up solutions online and came across a similar explanation.

Do you have any recommendations for a gdb debugger gui that is compatible on
MacOS?

I’ve been sifting through forums online but they all seem similarly outdated.
If i just have to deal with the standard gdb output format, I feel comfortable
doing that, just looking for alternatives!

Best,
AE