debian-sf-devel

Re: [Debian-sf-devel] Project approval problem

From: Tim Uckun
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-devel] Project approval problem
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 00:36:41 -0800

Warning: LDAP: Unable to bind to server: Invalid credentials in
/usr/lib/sourceforge/common/include/ldap.php on line 125

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: /dev/null() in
/usr/lib/sourceforge/common/include/ldap.php on line 425
Open transaction detected!!!

I don't know what the problem is but if you simply try again it should work. I keep getting similar problems but I just hit the reload button and it works!. I haven't been able to isolate the problem further then that though.
             Tim Uckun
      Mobile Intelligence Unit.
   "There are some who call me TIM?"