debian-sf-devel

[Debian-sf-devel] Re: additional install requirement for SF 2.6

From: Christian BAYLE
Subject: [Debian-sf-devel] Re: additional install requirement for SF 2.6
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 09:26:35 +0100

"William F. Seipel" wrote:

> In doing a reinstall of sourceforge, I found a couple things that might
> help others
> In addition to the dependancies for sourceforge, I needed to
>
> apt-get install mcrypt   <----looks like the mcrypt development package

Humm, normally php4-mcrypt depends on libmcrypt4 that you work
I could see that libmcrypt-dev is necessary but in fact should not

> Also I needed to edit my Apache httpd.conf with additional DSO modules

We check this, what did we forget?

> Also I needed to edit my LDAP slapd.conf file to make sure that DN
> specifiers match my system

We do our best, but we depends on slapd package, that sometimes is not
well
configured.

We have to ckeck more than 10 config files with a lot of parameters,
It's not easy, but I think that we start to have now a quite easy
install.

Thanks for your report

PS: Did you finally found what was exactly wrong with ldap?

--
Christian Bayle
E-mail: address@hidden