debian-sf-devel

[Debian-sf-devel] [Bug #116] Number of user differs

From: noreply
Subject: [Debian-sf-devel] [Bug #116] Number of user differs
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 03:29:02 -0400

=================== Bug #116: Latest Modifications ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=116&group_id=259

Changes by: Roland Mas <address@hidden>
Date: 2002-Apr-24 09:29 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Invalid
              Status | Open                      | Closed

Cool.  I thus close the bug report, and mark it \"Invalid\".

=================== Bug #116: Full Bug Snapshot ===================

Project: Sourceforge for Debian
Category:  None
Severity:  5 - Major
Bug Group:  None
Resolution:  Invalid
Assigned to:  lo-lan-do

Original Submission:  I just installed 2.6.09 on my woody box and registered a
few users. The total number of current user is 4 but if I see the front page
before login, it shows the number of registered user as 3. It shows 4 after I
logged in.

Thanks very much....

Follow-Ups: