debian-sf-devel

[Debian-sf-devel] Stats patch final push

From: Lamoureux, Robert
Subject: [Debian-sf-devel] Stats patch final push
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 20:57:28 -0500

Hello to all,

As many of you know, I have published the statistics patch (several times!)
I am a long time developer but this is my first active Open Source
involvement as a publisher.

The cronolog dependency that I introduced into my stats patch doesn't seem
to load properly when the patched system is built.  I have a feeling it is
because I didn't include any postinst, preinst, postrm, etc files.

Can anyone help get this patch over the final hurdle?  What are the steps
necessary to introduce a new dependency (control file, install files, etc)

Thanks for the help.

Bob Lamoureux