[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Debian-sf-devel] New version 2.6-0+14 available
[Debian-sf-devel] New version 2.6-0+14 available
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 22:47:20 +0100
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.1) Gecko/20020913 Debian/1.1-1
As usual at
Changlog for this new upload is one of the longest I think, thanks to
Special thanks to Paddington, making continuous testing and patches
to Bob for stats support, to Mathieu for patches
to XP for install guide available at
to Vincente for Spanish translation
to Otavio, to Kikov, to GrantBow, to Bigdisk not to let me alone on IRC
to all patch, support and bug submitters
and of course to Lo-lan-do :)
Try it, test it and blame us if it doesn't work :)
ldap shloud be ok this time, a small bug is available in trove delete
:0) [But this is a new feature]
Translations are welcome, a small tool let you now what is to be done in
/admin/loadtabfiles.php (logged as admin)
Base (566) [100.00%]
Bulgarian (66) [ 11.66%]
Catalan (63) [ 11.13%]
Chinese (65) [ 11.48%]
Dutch (66) [ 11.66%]
Esperanto (67) [ 11.84%]
French (552) [ 97.53%]
German (66) [ 11.66%]
Greek (66) [ 11.66%]
Hebrew (60) [ 10.60%]
Indonesian (66) [ 11.66%]
Italian (64) [ 11.31%]
Japanese (67) [ 11.84%]
Korean (413) [ 72.97%]
Norwegian (64) [ 11.31%]
Polish (67) [ 11.84%]
Portuguese (70) [ 12.37%]
PortugueseBrazilian (69) [ 12.19%]
Russian (72) [ 12.72%]
SimplifiedChinese (73) [ 12.90%]
Spanish (444) [ 78.45%]
Swedish (68) [ 12.01%]
Thai (63) [ 11.13%]
PS: THE Changelog
sourceforge (2.6-0+14) experimental; urgency=low
* [Roland] Uuencoded all binary files in the source package, so that
dpkg-source can build a .diff.gz from the .orig.tar.gz. debian/rules
changed accordingly to uudecode the *.uu files at build time, and to
remove the resulting files at clean time.
* [Christian] Made trove cat more editable
* [Roland] Added integrity constraints between the tables related to the
* [Roland] Bumped Standards-Version to 3.5.7 and DH_COMPAT to 4.
Changed Build-Depends-Indep accordingly.
* [Roland] Applied patch from Vicente Ruiz <address@hidden> to fix
* [Roland] Added an <IfModule apache_ssl.c> test in sf-httpd.conf so
that SSL is enabled on Apache-SSL (as opposed to Apache / mod_ssl)
servers. Thanks, Kees Louwen <address@hidden>.
* [Christian] Added delete capability in trove map edit
* [Christian] Added setup_onevar_mainfile function in dsf helper to add
vars in sourceforge.conf not managed by debconf
* [Christian] More i18n in /my and /account
* [Christian] Make user menu themeable
* [Christian] Applied Mathieu Peltier <address@hidden>
patch to send mail to admin when a project is submitted, and modified
it to send the mail to all members of siteadmin (id=1) group, also
applied ftp patch partly.
* [Christian] Added translation tool in admin (Visualisation only at the
* [Roland] Added missing dependency on php4-cgi for package
* [Roland] [From 2.5] Sort documents by title.
* [Roland] Fix email delivery to users, patch from Vicente Ruiz.
* [Otavio] Now the browser accepted language are only read if set.
* [Christian] i18n for project Approval/Rejection/Submission mail.
* [Paddington] Patch #577 by Andreas Schrattenecker
<address@hidden>: preserve release date hh:mm in "Edit
* [Roland] Added eval magic in install-ldap.sh to help debugging.
"export DEBSFDEBUG=1" will disable all the redirections, thus showing
the STDOUT and STDERR of all commands.
* [Roland] Added extra columns (use_ftp, use_tracker, use_frs,
use_stats, enable_pserver, enable_anoncvs) in the groups table.
* [Christian] added web management of these new columns, now you can
hide almost everything in project page.
* [Roland] sourceforge-ldap-openldap now depends on libnss-ldap. This
should not be necessary and will have to be fixed at some point, but
for now I'm just too lazy to move the code from install-ldap.sh to
another, more appropriately named, script.
* [Roland] Applied patch #614 from Robert Lamoureux
<address@hidden> fixing various problems with themes.
* [Roland] Included full Spanish translation from Vicente Ruiz. Thanks
a lot, Vicente!
* [Roland] Changes to the supported_languages table: the language_code
field is now 5 characters wide (2 characters previously). We can thus
rename the language code for Brazilian to its proper value, pt_BR.
Also renamed the files to PortugueseBrazilian with one 'l' only, which
is the proper spelling for it.
* [Roland] Also, added a foreign key constraint: the doc_data table
references a language_id.
* [Christian] Made project admin menu themeable
* [Christian] Made news menu themeable
* [Christian] A lot of i18n in forum_utils
* [Christian] You can now customize date format in language tab files
* [Roland] Applied patch #617 from Robert Lamoureux. Stats should now
work! Changes are detailed below, with a [Bob] prefix.
* [Bob] Fixed initial pass problem with calculate_user_metric.php so
user ratings statistics now run.
* [Bob] Fixed db_ commit() error in project_weekly_metric.php. Project
statistics now work.
* [Bob] Fixed stats_http_logparse.pl to look for HTTP access log entries
in the right place (/var/log/sourceforge).
* [Bob] Changed sf-httpd.conf to have all sourceforge Virtual Web
servers log all activity to /var/log/sourceforge. Introduced a
dependency on cronolog. The stats Perl files all assume a YYYY/MM/DD
directory structure for the log files.
* [Bob] Fixed rules file to install cron jobs into /bin directory.
* [Bob] Changed sourceforge-db-postgresql cron file to call the stats
jobs every night.
* [Bob] Changed the views_graph.png and users_graph.png files to
generate an empty graph when no data is present rather than a broken
image icon. Also, fixed a bug that would break the graph if there was
0 or only 1 row in the database.
* [Bob] Changed stats_logparse.sh to have the full path to the scripts.
We cannot assume we will be in the right directory when it runs.
* [Bob] Fixed relative paths to utils/include.pl since all cronjobs seem
to installed in the bin directory. The old path was 3 levels down in
the cronjobs directory which is not part of the install hierarchy.
* [Roland] Applied patch #637 from Mathieu Peltier
<address@hidden>. Changes are detailed below, with
entries having a [Mathieu] prefix.
* [Mathieu] Fixed project title displayed when the forum of a news item
is viewed (was always 'Site Admin News' instead of the name of the
* [Mathieu] Fixed typos in www/forum/forum_utils.php,
www/include/Base.tab, www/include/menu.php and
* [Mathieu] Removed 'Edit' and '?' links for root trove category in the
* [Christian] you can now have a customized pre.php in
* [Roland] Changed the authentication system: the authoritative password
field is now unix_pw, even for authenticating web sessions. We keep
user_pw for better performance when looking up the user entry in the
database, but it is just a cached value that is recomputed from the
unix_pw when possible (except when said unix_pw is empty, in which
case user_pw is the reference, and unix_pw is recomputed when
possible). This allows for better integration with existing systems
(for instance, if you want to inject some existing accounts into the
* [Roland] A little i18n in the user's homepage.
* [Christian] added James Michael DuPont proposed files from
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/sfexport.tgz . This means 2 files:
bug_dump.php and patch_dump.php
* [Christian] Added the supposed userIsAdmin() function in Group class
used in bug_dump.php and patch_dump.php
* [Christian] Made some change in bug_dump.php and patch_dump.php to make
them work (partially), this need actually to manually create two
views since in 2.6
patch and bug tables don't exist, scripts creating views are
* [Roland] Make HTTPS harder to leave, and make it the default in links
sent as e-mails (should fix Savannah bug #1401).
* [Christian] applied paddington patch #644 missing rotate_activity.php,
generate artifact stats
* [Christian] more i18n in account management
- [Debian-sf-devel] New version 2.6-0+14 available,
Christian Bayle <=