debian-sf-users

[Debian-sf-users] Install problem.

From: Tim Uckun
Subject: [Debian-sf-users] Install problem.
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 16:07:57 -0600

Hi I am trying to install sourceforge. The download seems to go OK but when configuring I get the following error.

Setting up sourceforge (2.5-10) ...
You'll see some debugging info during this installation.
Do not worry unless told otherwise.
DBI->connect(dbname=sourceforge;host=192.168.0.15;user=sourceforge;password=) failed: fe_sendauth: no password supplied at /usr/lib/sourceforge/lib/include.pl line 44
Uncaught exception from user code:
Cannot connect to database: at /usr/lib/sourceforge/lib/include.pl line 47. main::db_connect called at /usr/lib/sourceforge/bin/db-upgrade.pl line 29
dpkg: error processing sourceforge (--configure):
 subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 255
 sourceforge

The pg_hba.conf has a password in it but the include.pl does not. I tried to mess with the files but the script overwrites them.

:wq
Tim Uckun
US Investigations Services/Due Diligence
 http://www.diligence.com/