debian-sf-users

Re: [Debian-sf-users] Debian Testing 2.5-15 error

From: Christian BAYLE
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-users] Debian Testing 2.5-15 error
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 15:51:16 +0100

In fact the sourceforge package try to check libnss-ldap config
When it detects a referal line, It tells you because, this can give some
problems. Just comment if you don't want the warning.

The second test check that you have a line beginning
with
base dn
This is a bug, i will correct, it shouls check
base dc

The line must be
base dc=your, dc=domain, dc=com
if your server is your.domain.com

rootbinddn cn=admin,ou=People,dc=your,dc=domain,dc=com
line is added by sourceforge configurator

For the error, it might be somthing wrong with your ldap config
you can try
/usr/lib/sourceforge/bin/install-ldap.sh reset
that will make a new LDAP db (All previous data will be lost if any)
then try to reinstall sourceforge and let me know if it's ok

Christian