debian-sf-users

Re: [Debian-sf-users] much closer

From: Roland Mas
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-users] much closer
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 17:49:31 +0100

brad gray (2001-12-21 16:30:54 +0000) :

> First of all thanks for the feedback, LDAP seems to be working just
> fine.

  Cool.

> The install doesn't seem to complete however, it appears that the last
> breadcrumb executed is
>
> Changing SF_robot passwd using admin account

[...]

> Setup SF_robot account
> Adding robot accounts
> Changing SF_robot passwd using admin account
> dpkg: error processing sourceforge (--configure):
> subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 1
> sourceforge

Hm.  This isn't something I have been actively developing (more of
Christian's work), but it sounds familiar.  I don't have time to look
into this tonight, but you may want to check that you have a
/etc/ldap.secret file.  If not, then try reconfiguring libnss-ldap or
libpam-ldap (I always forget which is which) until you have one.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Un clavier azerty en vaut deux.