debian-sf-users

[Debian-sf-users] Ldap error: cannot connect

From: Antoine Nivard
Subject: [Debian-sf-users] Ldap error: cannot connect
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 20:29:19 +0100

Hi,

I install a debian woody and SF 2.5-23
And the installation failed before the end

Everything(ftp,dns,ssh,...) should workworking but I can arrived to the and
of the install process
./install-ldap.sh : OK

But for LDAP, I don't really know

I install ldapexplorer...

When I want to approve a new project I have this:
ldap:ERROR: Cannot connect to LDAP server 2002-Feb-18 21:23admin

Warning: LDAP: Unable to bind to server: Invalid credentials in
/usr/lib/sourceforge/www/include/ldap.php on line 50
[Debian Sourceforge]

ERROR: cannot add LDAP group entry 'myfirstproject': No such object
ERROR: cannot add LDAP CVS group entry 'myfirstproject': No such object
ERROR: cannot add LDAP group entry 'myfirstproject': No such object
ERROR: cannot add LDAP CVS group entry 'myfirstproject': No such object

I didn't change the default settings...

Cordialement,
>> Antoine Nivard
        Expert Unix/Linux - Opérations France