debian-sf-users

Re: [Debian-sf-users] Re: [CoopX] SourceForget change in policy; Larry

From: Christian BAYLE
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-users] Re: [CoopX] SourceForget change in policy; Larry is speaking now !
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 16:52:36 +0200

Hi

I always heard Roland saying, that we will follow what is available,
but if VA is giving new version like this, with no will to collaborate,
with no dialog, this can fall in contradiction, with patch that we were
asked to integrate.

We will do our best to follow, but migration is a hard task, especially
with DB changes, and no help, though we start to have some experience in
this :)

We already made some changes in the way FRS works, and probably with
undocummented backend.
I understand that providing an easily installable sourceforge is
probably a
problem for VA. In an other way having a working platform, make easier
to add extension
and to collaborate with them.

Why do they wait so long to release code?
I'm afraid that 2.7 will be as buggy as 2.6 that was the working version
of the site :)

Cheers

Christian Bayle