debian-sf-users

RE: [Debian-sf-users] ldap use

From: Echlin, Michael
Subject: RE: [Debian-sf-users] ldap use
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 14:26:46 -0400

Hi,

I have added your site to my /etc/sourceforge/local.inc but am not able to download sourceforge.

This is the entry in my local.inc
#for Sourceforge
deb http://christian.bayle.free.fr/debian binary-i386/
deb-src http://christian.bayle.free.fr/debian source/

When i try to access your site in my web browser i get an error from our firewall saying your site is blocked. (I have no idea why) but i am not able to http the files to my machine. Do you have an ftp server that  servers the deb files? Or is there another server i can use.

Thanks,

Mike.