debian-sf-users

[Debian-sf-users] New features of Savannah

From: Roland Mas
Subject: [Debian-sf-users] New features of Savannah
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 19:34:02 +0200

  Hi all,

  As some of you may have noticed already, the people at Savannah have
integrated a new bug tracker.  It's really neat stuff, and I encourage
you to use it, but I'd like its use to be restricted to the 2.6
"branch" of Debian Sourceforge.  Bugs corresponding to the 2.5 branch
(the one that has been uploaded to Debian and is available in Debian
unstable and soon Debian testing) should be reported using the Debian
bug tracking system, so that we get all the integration with the
testing and release management stuff.

  Bug reports (and their updates) are currently posted to the
debian-sf-devel list, please complain if this annoys you :-)

  As always, I'd like to thank you people for helping us make a
roughly nice package of Sourceforge.  Your bug (or non-bug) reports,
your patches and your questions are a big help.  Special thanks go to
Olafur Osvaldsson, who floods me with patches, and Soon-Son Kwon, who
translated the whole site into Korean and sent us the file.  Oh, and
Christian also did a great work of making themes, making themes work,
and making the creation of new themes an easy (and documented) task.

  Don't forget: Sourceforge is meant to be serious (and useful) for
your boss, but fun for you ;-)

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Fate always wins...  At least, when people stick to the rules.
  -- in Interesting Times (Terry Pratchett)