debian-sf-users

[Debian-sf-users] apache-ssl problem

From: Jeff Bean
Subject: [Debian-sf-users] apache-ssl problem
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 16:40:42 -0700

Hi,

I recently downloaded and installed sourceforge 2.5 for my Debian
system, and ran into problems with apache-ssl. Apache-ssl fails to
start, with:

Starting web server: apache-sslReading key for server
blacksheep.metnet.navy.mil:443
failed

However, when I remove this line from /etc/apache-ssl/httpd.conf:

### Next line inserted by Sourceforge install
Include /etc/sourceforge/sf-httpd.conf

apache-ssl not only starts but passes the certificate to the client.
This tells me there is no problem with the certificate, but there is a
problem with the auto-generated sf-httpd.conf file and apache-ssl.

I see a message in this mailing list dated Fri, 31 May 2002 09:44:09
+0200 that describes this problem exactly but doesn't provide an answer.
Is there a solution?

Thanks for your help,

--Jeff