debian-sf-users

Re: [Debian-sf-users] Sourceforge could not connect to database

From: Aime Thierry
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-users] Sourceforge could not connect to database
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 14:19:43 +0200 (CEST)

After some research i have found the problem.
I use the automatic network configuration via DHCP,
and i don't realized that I work inside a domain when
I configure sourceforge.
Installation seems to be Ok, but connection failed with the
message "Sourceforge Could Not Connect to Database:".
This message is not very suitable...
Now I configure my network manually, and don't forget to
put a domain name during sourceforge installation.

All work fine now !

Thierry.