debian-sf-users

Fwd: Re: [Debian-sf-users] apache-ssl problem

From: Kees Louwen
Subject: Fwd: Re: [Debian-sf-users] apache-ssl problem
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 20:17:01 +0200

Hi, I found finally some time to do some tests and analyses and got it working now. I added the keyword 'SSLEnable' to all virtualhosts definitions in sf-httpd.conf. With this definition apache-ssl starts and works oke. However, now standard apache doesn't work as it doesn't recognize the new ssl specific keyword. So I have now two versions of sf-httpd.conf, one for apache and one for apache-ssl. Not ideal but it works for now. If I have some time again, I will see if we can integrate it again, or somebody else must have done this already. I have apache-ssl 1.3.26.1+1.48 installed.

Thanks for your reactions and advise.

regards, Kees