debian-sf-users

Re: [Debian-sf-users] How to change the IP address of a debian-sf instal

From: Arnar Birgisson
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-users] How to change the IP address of a debian-sf installation
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 08:15:56 +0000

I believe it's sufficient to change the IP in /etc/sourceforge/sourceforge.conf
and then run "sourceforge-config", which updates all the other files.

Arnar

>>> Vicente Ruiz <address@hidden> 11/14/02 23:44 PM >>>
Hi everybody:

In first place congratulations for the new version. I will probe ASAP.

I have a installation of debian-sf 2.6-0+14 (the true is that is
2.6-0+13+ updated the night before the day that 2.6-0+14 was released)
for testings and other in "service" (more o less) with version
2.6-0+13+.

But I only have one public IP address, then I have to change the address
and try to make run debian-sf later.

These are the files that I modify and the steps that I do, but maybe I
forget something:

    /etc/sourceforge/sf-httpd.conf
                     local.pl
                     sourceforge.conf
    /etc/postgresql/pg_hba.conf
    /var/lib/sourceforge/bind/dns.zone # I don't want to wait
    /etc/hosts
    /etc/network/interfaces

    /etc/init.d/bind9 restart
    /etc/init.d/postgresql restart
    /etc/init.d/apache restart
    /etc/init.d/networking restart

I use the loopback for LDAP then I don't modify nothing in LDAP.

Any comments? Thanks in advance.

Vicente