debian-sf-users

[Debian-sf-users] FW: Debian SF LDAP SOS

From: Joel Natividad
Subject: [Debian-sf-users] FW: Debian SF LDAP SOS
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 16:26:58 -0500

Folks,
Just forwarding this to the user community as well.

I sent a direct email to William who has taken the time to do a step-by-step
install guide for 2.6_+13 at
http://edusmart.sourceforge.net/twiki/Main/DebianSourceforge/debsfrginstallg
uide.doc, (thanks Bill!) but I'm still encountering LDAP problems.

I also looked at
http://savannah.nongnu.org/support/index.php?func=detailsupport&support_id=1
00989&group_id=259 for a problem which seems to be similar to mine, but the
gent who reported success with it after fixing LDAP didn't elaborate on how
he did so.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
Joel