Re: [Demexp-dev] Some definitions of delegation

From: Félix
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Some definitions of delegation
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 00:17:48 +0100

David MENTRE wrote:

Hello,

I have tried to write on paper the delegation system for demexp. If you
have time to give your comments on it...
Hi David,

I read your paper. Concerning note 12, I would not say that the whole
chain is removed. Only the "first" delegation should be ignored. In other
words, if I refer to the syntax of definition 6, only "p delegates on d'(1) for tag t' "
because the rest of the chain should be left unchanged (other participants
are "using" this chain!)
I hope I'm clear enough (cannot use the nice arrows you used in the document:-)
Now, in terms of algorithms, one cannot simply delete the "week" delegation
because it is still valid for questions having the tag t' and not having the tag t.
Therefore maybe the expression "and p----t'--->d' is removed" that you used
in note 12 should be modified into "and p----t'--->d' is not taken into account
for this questoin" or something equivelant.

Cheers,

  Felix