Re: [Demexp-dev] Re: Interface between OCaml and Cduce

From: Serge Leblanc
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Re: Interface between OCaml and Cduce
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 14:11:58 +0100

On Mon, 2004-12-06 at 16:12 +0100, Serge Leblanc wrote:
On Sat, 2004-12-04 at 17:25 +0100, David MENTRE wrote:

 3. I would like to stop at first error (rationale: it is not useful to
    load an apparently corrupted database. The XML file should not be
    written by hand but by a first saving of the bases) so raise an
    exception. However, for the error to be useful, I would like to
    provide XML file line and column number of the error (much like
    OCaml errors). Do you know if it is possible?

The difficulties of posting the file line and column number of the error are directly linked with the bug OCAML PR#3407. I contacted the Ocaml team for the correction of this bug.

--
Serge Leblanc <address@hidden> GnuPG id: 1024D/73791C2B 2002-09-30
Primary key fingerprint: 8E0C 0D6D E026 A278 9278  BF4F 1A93 D552 7379 1C2B