Re: [Demexp-dev] Succesful compilation of DemExp under Win32/Cygwin

From: GISQUET Christophe
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Succesful compilation of DemExp under Win32/Cygwin
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 01:54:19 +0100 (CET)

Good evening,

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005, Frederic Lehobey wrote:
Christmas in February!  I cannot check it as I do not have Windows
though.  Any report of another successful installation?

I got an indirect report already. Missing dlls in the installer, namely:
cygz.dll (Cygwin's zlib, a dependancy of cygxml2, therefore cygglade too)
libfontconfig-1.dll (used by libpangoft2 but of unlikely use under win32)

Wine could provide a minimal testing ground, but people with native Win32 systems are much more suited for testing, indeed.

Nonetheless, I've updated (uploading atm) the installers and their scripts.

Best regards,
--
Christophe GISQUET
Hello! This is a signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature