[Demexp-dev] New DemExp Debian packages available

From: Thomas Petazzoni
Subject: [Demexp-dev] New DemExp Debian packages available
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 20:56:02 +0200

Hello,

The camlrpc package has been updated to version 0.4.1-6, which now
relies on Ocaml version 3.08.3. It is available on all good Debian
mirrors for half of the architectures (i386 and powerpc are available).
Other architectures should come in the next days.

I've finally produced a CDuce package for the new 0.3.2 version of
CDuce. It is available in my personal Debian repository. My work about
CDuce is available in the Debian Ocaml Maintainers Subversion
repository. Others should review it in the next days/weeks and
eventually upload the package (since CDuce is now free as in freedom, it
is a good candidate for main).

Using this 0.3.2 version of CDuce, I was able to compile a new version
of Demexp, 0.4-2, which is also available in my personal Debian
repository. My work about DemExp is also available in the Debian Ocaml
Maintainers Subversion repository, but we haven't discussed yet about
including DemExp in Debian.

Important: the packages for testing have not been updated. I'm waiting
for 3.08.3 to enter sarge before updating them.

Don't hesitate to report problems encountered while using these packages.

Sincerly,

Thomas
--
PETAZZONI Thomas - address@hidden