Re: [Demexp-dev] Ubuntu Hoary Packages

From: skaller
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Ubuntu Hoary Packages
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 13:32:45 +1000

On Thu, 2005-09-08 at 00:00 +0200, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
> Hi,
>
> skaller a écrit :
>
> > .. forgot, of course i need amd64 .. :)
>
> As I already told you several times on this list: compile your package,
> and distribute the binaries. I can host them if you want.

Yes, sure, but I need deb-src for that, and I need to figure
out how to actually do the builds, since Debian is quite
brain dead when it comes to building -- I mean there are
hundreds of commands/options for building stuff .. it's
not simple like GODI which just does it all from source
automatically.

--
John Skaller <skaller at users dot sourceforge dot net>