[Demexp-dev] Did not receive the announcement about web client.

From: felix . henry
Subject: [Demexp-dev] Did not receive the announcement about web client.
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 14:21:10 +0200

Hi David and all,

I talked to Fred today and he told me about the new experimental version of
the demexp web client. I was surprised since I never read the announcement
email.
That's why you got no feedback from me.

I checked and I actually never recieved the announcement email.
Is it just me or were other people on the mailing list also affected?

Congratulations for the work, I'll send issues & bugs if I find any.

Also, I'm ready to help with the look and feel of the web pages with
my slightly-better-than-nill html knowledge. Where can I find the cgi
material (I checked on the demexp source page)?

Cheers,

   Felix