[Demexp-dev] Debian packages: new versions

From: Thomas Petazzoni
Subject: [Demexp-dev] Debian packages: new versions
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 10:52:01 +0200

Hi,

Yesterday, I've updated the Debian packages of CDuce (to version 0.3.92)
and CamlGz (to version 0.5.7). I've also recompiled demexp against these
new versions of CDuce and CamlGz (and changed the 'latex' dependency to
'tetex-base'). The new demexp version is labelled 0.6.3-2. As usual,
it's available from my Debian repository [1].

By the way, I've tried to use debarchiver and other tools to set up a
real Debian repository, with signed packages and Release files, but
didn't succeed. Does anyone have some experience with such tools, or
other tools that allow to set up Debian repositories.

Sincerly,

Thomas

[1] http://thomas.enix.org/DebianRepository
--