[Demexp-dev] Compilation notes for Mac OS X

From: Sylvain Chevillard
Subject: [Demexp-dev] Compilation notes for Mac OS X
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 11:44:46 +0100

I wrote some notes about the compilation of demexp for Mac OS X. I put a link in the paragraph about Mac OS X in the french wiki.

David : you said you corrected the -warn-error problem in the Makefile. Did you do it also for the official release 0.6 or just for the current arch repository ? In doubt, I let the instructions to remove it from the Makefile.

Regards,

Sylvain.