[Demexp-dev] Re: Native code compilation on MacOS X

From: Sylvain Chevillard
Subject: [Demexp-dev] Re: Native code compilation on MacOS X
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 15:39:48 +0100

Hello David.

I didn't retry to understand what was wrong with the compilation on my OS X. Ideally, to report a bug I should try to find a minimal bug and I had not a lot of time to do this these two last weeks. But I keep it in mind and I will do it. I keep you informed.

About Mac OS X, a good thing and maybe not so complicated in a first time, would be to make a package for Fink (http://fink.sourceforge.net/). It is surely the most common system of packages used by geeks under macintoshes so it is a good first step. I'm interested in that and can try to make the package. I'll inform you whenever I success.

Best wishes,

Sylvain.