[Demexp-dev] Bug when creating/renaming tags on official serveur

From: Felix HENRY
Subject: [Demexp-dev] Bug when creating/renaming tags on official serveur
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 21:24:42 +0100

Here is the bug

When I create a new tag I get this message in a distinct window
(not in the status bar below the tag creation window):
Unknown error message (Rpc.Rpc_server(3)).

However when I reload the list of tags & question, I see that
the tag has been created.

When I rename a tag, I get the same error message, but the
tag name does not change. Strange, hey.

    FĂ©lix