[Demexp-dev] Swedish party to use demexp?

From: ketty .
Subject: [Demexp-dev] Swedish party to use demexp?
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 14:07:57 +0200

Hello, i have recently engaged myself in a swedish party which strives for directdemocracy in sweden. Website in swedish: http://www.aktivdemokrati.se/ Manifesto in english: http://wse75376.web16.talkactive.net/ads%20websida/Party%20program.html

It is however lacking in technical implementations, so we are very interested in demexp!
I have currently set up a test server with a modified web-client at: http://equah.afraid.org/demexp/demexpweb.cgi

Some of the modifications are quite quickly and dirtily done though... *blush* *hides code*

A problem i encountered when compiling demexp was that it seems to assume a 32bit architecture.
I had to change the line: "type Ocaml_int = -1073741824 -- 1073741823" in srv/xml.cd.nw. But that is ofcourse no real fix as it breaks 32bit. Maybe use int32 or int64 instead of int?

Anyway, i hope things will turn into a fruitfull cooperation between AktivDemokrati and Demexp! =)