Re: [Demexp-dev] logins and account creation.

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] logins and account creation.
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 09:40:28 +0200

Hello François,

2006/10/8, address@hidden <address@hidden>:
It depends how we think on demexp the voting machine and demexp the
web forum. But if we consider the Drupal interface as a distinct entity
than the demexp server, having the possibility for user to identify only
once could be related with some others call Single Sign On.

Entr'ouvert has developped some free software to do that:
http://lasso.entrouvert.org/

Idealx is also active in this domain, even if I'm not sure their SSO
solution is available as free software:
http://www.idealx.com/content/view/141/146/lang,en/

In a lot of case those problems are solved by some "identity federations
systems", we could have a look at the relevance of interfacing with such
systems.

Do you want to look at them?

Best wishes,
d.