[Demexp-dev] A comment on Drupal interface used for votes

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Demexp-dev] A comment on Drupal interface used for votes
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 10:05:03 +0200

Hello Augustin,

When voting through the demexp interface, I don't like much the
approach of having multiple drop-downs menus:

* it won't support tens of anwers (this is a bug);

* this is not very convenient to use.

I would much prefer to have two lists, my vote and available answers,
and moving from one to the other.

For an example, look at the way vote is done with ketty's interface:
http://equah.afraid.org/demexp/demexpweb.cgi

(use login 'demo', password 'demo', i.e. the prefiled account)

Best wishes,
d.